The Keeper Program
Together we can do ANYTHING!
- Thanks to Olive Garden for a wonderful dinner at our Keeper Retreat and Wingate
Universityfor allowing us to stay in the wonderful dorm rooms!
- Thank you to all of the students and counselors who have participated in the 2018 Keeper Retreat. It was a huge success!
- The Keeper Program (elementary) will have their first meeting on September 20th. We will meet from this date every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00-4:00 and our last meeting will be on December 6th.
- My Sister's Keeper (middle school) will have their first meeting on
October12th. We will meet from this date every Monday and Friday from 3:35-5:15 and our last meeting will be on December 21st.
- We are excited to announce that My Brother's Keeper (middle school) is scheduled to meet in the Spring of 2019!
- Thanks to "Our Towns" newspaper and "Carolina Country" magazine for mentioning our program!
- My Sister's Keeper won a Bright Ideas Grant from Union Power Cooperative. Thank you Union Power!